Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2). What concept/s in this class have you found most interesting? What was it about that concept/s that you found interesting?


There have been so many concepts throughout the book that have been both interesting and useful throughout this class. I’ve learned so much from rhetoric in ancient Greece to group communication concepts. I must say that my favorite chapter in the book, Thinking Through Communication, has to be chapter 6, Interpersonal communication. The study of interpersonal communication has intrigued me and also was the main reason why my major is Communication studies. “Our survival as social beings depends in large part on our interpersonal communication skills,” pg. 140. I really enjoyed reading about relational development stages and initiating stages in relationships. These concepts have helped me understand how relationships are created, maintained, or fail. These concepts have enlightened my thinking and passion towards the study of Interpersonal communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment